Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Put your mouth where your money is.

As part of the impertubable effort, I am soliciting links to the very best arguments people can find proving that Bush lied in regards to WMDs and Iraq. Of the naysayers, I have chosen the following article, which I do think best represents the case that Bush did not lie. But I hear 'lies lies lies' so often, and all the facts have been out for so long, that I assume someone has put together a comprehensive, calm, clear case showing the facts and implications.
I'm not asking someone to quote Bush saying there are WMDs in Iraq, and then say "but there aren't, QED", because that only proves his statements were innaccurate, which we can stipulate to some degree at this point.
Please send me the very best case you can find!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home