Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Most dangerous man in the world

Iran's "president" is playing 'king of the mountain' with Kim Jong Il as to who can be the "most dangerous".. it's the basis for my new reality TV show "Who wants to be the most dangerous dictator?". It's sad to be grateful that this guy doesn't actually call the shots in Iran. If Iran did have fair, free and meaningful elections, would this guy be in charge now? Somehow I doubt it. Democracies tend to elect sane leaders over conspiracy theorists. Today he's denying the jewish holocaust of nazi germany. Tomorrow he'll declare Japan never bombed pearl harbor. The day after, he'll declare that the US has never had a functional nuclear weapon. After that, it'll be time for the sun to revolve around the earth again.

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/411749/639951

2 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Blogger philmartin26592788 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger johnharolds21687390 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home